Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9 - where is December going?

My exams are finished, I am wrapping up a couple of assignments that got away from me (or were due this week) and looking forward to some weeks away from college. I hope to make some soap as we are getting woefully low on homemade soap, and I plan to quilt.

It is sad that the direction I want to go (quilting) is being sidelined while I gain some knowledge to further my goals. I would like to teach and speak quilting as well as create quilts and design patterns. I am taking courses that I hope will further my aims and give me some concrete applications for meeting my goals.


 I have started down the path, hoping to be more than an observer, doing what I can to make my dreams become reality.
These photos from a walk we took at McConnell's Mill in PA just give me inspiration. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)

What goals are you reaching for? What are you doing to further your reach?

No comments: