Monday, June 2, 2014

Nothing on my Design Wall ... But I am quilting :)

It has been a while since I updated my blog ... busy times here at my house!

My design wall has lots of fuzzies from various quilt blocks that are no longer there, but I do have a wall quilt I am quilting on my beloved Bernina 930 :)
This is the quilt I started in the Kim Diehl class in April ... I've got the field quilted and am now quilting the borders :) I'm still unsure about what I'm going to do with the checked border ... any ideas for me?

For more quilting inspiration check out Patchwork Times!

1 comment:

Carolyn Sullivan said...

It looks good to me. I'm sure you will choose a good design for the squares. I always stare at my quilts for a long time b4 I start quilting, and then second guess myself after I have started.