Monday, July 22, 2013

Nothing New on the Quilting Front

At least, nothing to show. I do have my Easy Street top done, but have no place to photograph it to show you ... I'll work something out once I have it quilted :)

What I do have, is a wedding dress :) My daughter found a pre-owned dress that was just her style, but way too long, so mom gets to shorten it for her. She also wants a short train, not the big, long, heavy train that came on the dress.

So, my job for today is to get this dress rehemmed at the correct length and get it to the cleaners ...

And then I have a Maid of Honor dress to make, my dress to shorten and a quilt to quilt in the next 12 days ... I'm SO thankful that I didn't have to do the bride's dress from scratch :) It would be hard when we are 7 hours apart!

For some real design wall inspiration check out all the link ups at Patchwork Times.

No comments: