Saturday, August 20, 2011

I've been busy sewing Bento blocks, but haven't been taking pictures of the process as I am testing someone else's pattern. You will be seeing some more of the blocks on Monday when I update my Design Wall :)

Today I took some time out of my regularly scheduled Saturday and went to Staples to take advantage of their Teacher Appreciation Day. 

On the way to the mall area I noticed how lovely the mist was on the river and we took a few minutes to snap some shots.

 I found these photos very inspiring as I am starting to plan what to do for our next guild quilt show. Our theme is Nature's Beauty and I'd love to win the theme quilt category!














As you can see, each shot is really from the same place, just a different angle or a bit closer in.
I've been pulling natural colored fabrics out of my stash :) My quilt may not look like any of these photos, but they will be an integral part of my design process!


No comments: