Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

I'm hostessing two online swaps that are wrapping up...one is centralized, so I have to sort out hundreds and hundreds of 10" squares and the other is decentralized, so I just have to watch that people mail out what they signed up for!

The decentralized swap is for postcards. I just finished mine up this afternoon:
I was signed up for two groups, and I am working on getting the envelopes addressed this evening.

Not only am I busy with quilty stuff, the school year is winding down. I have one day left of History/Geography with the Boybarian and we are working on portfolios so we can close out the year. I am looking forward to putting this year to rest :)

AND at church I'm coordinating VBS and also chairing the Search Committee for a new pastor (ours retired at the end of the year).

I'm a bit tired.

2 comments:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Now are you making clear envelopes? when I have made them I did sent without...which is best...

Thanks,
Kathy

Shout4Joy said...

I thought about making some vellum envelopes...but didn't take the time to look for my vellum :)