Monday, September 20, 2010

some time in the sewing dungeon...finally!

It has been a while since I spent some quality time with my sewing machine. I was working hard on quilting so we could take down the quilting frame and move The Peanut into her room and out of the den. And then I made up some soap...and now I'm recuperating from surgery *sigh* my poor neglected machine.

This morning I went down to the dungeon and worked on Clue #2 for a mystery quilt over on about.com. You can barely see the white fabric against my design wall, but it is there.

I also cut up inspiration fabric for our guild's next raffle quilt, so everyone will have a color palette to work with.

For more inspiration visit Patchwork Times and drool over the many design walls posted there!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I am sure your machine was excited to see you :)