Thursday, June 10, 2010

My birthday present came yesterday!

My birthday is May 31st and my darling soldier pre-ordered EQ7 for me (isn't he sweet?).

It arrived on my front porch yesterday and I played around a bit with it last evening and am itching to get back to it...but have to get some other things out of the way first *sigh*

I am liking it lots. It is SO colorful :)

I have EQ5 and never got around to moving up to EQ6 as I was still not using all the features of EQ5 (and it works). In the last few months I've been using more and more of the features (probably have a ton I'm still unfamiliar with) and started wishing for EQ7 when I started hearing the hype...well dh came through (thank you my dear sweatie!).

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I've been thinking about it, but since it is a Windows based program, I'm hesitating. I'd have to add stuff to my Mac to make it work which is more cost added to it...BUT, I still think about it. =)

Can you tell I go round-and-round in my head about it? =D