Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exhausted

we have been on the go for way too long. I'm someone who recharges when alone and not pressured to get things done. So, I'm exhausted and need to recharge.

Last week The Peanut and This Guy were here for Spring Break. We had a great time and they were not any fuss...we just added them to our hectic week! I did have to run The Peanut over to Ohio to update her ID card, that took a big chunk out of one day.












We did celebrate her birthday when she was home...she decorated her own cake, let me put all of the candles on and light them. It lit up the room! No smoke detector went off, though ;)

Well, off to bed so I can sleep. Tomorrow I hope to finish quilting my cousin's quilt and put my sister's quilt on the frame. So I need my beauty sleep ;)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's a great picture. I'm looking forward to meeting "this guy".