Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time for homeschooling

On Friday, Princess Sunshine came across her first dissection in Biology class. It was a worm. There are other, more graphic photos on the memory card, but I won't share them with you.

I think this is where I am shouting :) I am SO glad for dh who takes over dissections. He works all day elsewhere and my job is to facilitate the learning going on at home, but I am thankful he steps up to the plate and takes over when I *need* him to do so. He's my favorite guy!

I am not fond of dissections. I did one frog in high school and our frog was empty...there were no organs to locate and show to the teacher. My lab partner and I didn't mind :P I'm doing my best to avoid them as an adult as well...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Did she enjoy it?

Shout4Joy said...

more than her sister did...more dissections to come...*EWW!*